Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Welcome to Traditional Joe

The purpose of this website is to provide a forum for Traditional Catholics to exchange information and share view points. Now for a little info about me.

If you haven't already figured it out, my name is Joe. I am the father of 12 children and 28 grandchildren. I have been married for 54 years. I did my best to raise my children through the turbulent 1960's and 1970's. My main goal was to provide my children with the right guidance so they could accomplish the most important task in their life: SAVE THEIR SOULS. All through the Vatican II experimental years I stayed faithful to the Novus Ordo Mass. In 1999 I decided I had enough. I was tired of the mockery and down right sacrilege I saw on a daily and weekly basis in my Church. I even tried 5 different parishes to see if there was a chance someone would get it right. After many years of pain I decided to go back to what I saw as the only true mass: the Traditional Latin mass. From the moment I returned to the true mass all my anxieties seemed to disappear overnight. I saw the beauty and respect that Vatican II found outdated and meaningless. I knew the Holy Spirit would not abandon us and my faith became even stronger. I was with those who felt exactly the way I did and I also found counter parts in other states. It was then I knew I had one last mission in my life. Return the faithful back to the true mass.

I have been told that my generation (WWII) was the greatest generation. We have been credited with saving the world and creating the great American Experience of the 1950's / 1960's. I am not so sure about that. Not to be a traitor to my generation, but it was my generation that allowed the greatest sacrilege the Church has ever witnessed(Vatican II)to get started in the first place. But to our defense, we never thought in a million years that the great Roman Catholic Church could be lead astray and if we would have been able to see what would happen to our church we would have put our military uniforms back on and headed to Rome. But we didn't know and so we followed as we were taught to follow the church. 100% Obedience. We never knew the forces at play and trusted in our holy fathers ( John XXIII, Paul VI and Pope John Paul II). But after almost 40 years we discovered much more was at play. The Apostasy has been on its way and we just didn't know it. We now know and we will fight it everywhere we find it. This time 100% obedience is replaced but 100% questioning. As President Reagan once said “Trust but verify".
That’s exactly what we are doing, only after being burned for so long it is very difficult to trust.

I have one more mission and that is to get our Roman Catholic Church back on track. After years of joy and accomplishments I am sad to say that until my Catholic Church returns from its experiment (Vatican II), I saw my generation allow the worst to take hold of our world and our Church. If my generation can correct that wrong, I would agree that we have done the job but we are getting old and we need the help of every generation after us. Please help by getting educated. Please do not follow blindly. Read, read, read and find yourself a good and holy priest for guidance. Don't listen to modern society. You need not worry about your years of retirement. Trust in our Lord and worry about saving your soul.

As for now, I hope in some way this website can be a light to that spirit. I will answer any and all questions you may have and if I can not properly answer your question, give me 48 hours and I will get it for you.

May Jesus Bless you and Mary Keep you close.

Sincerely,

Traditional Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger Traditional Joe said...

Way to go Joe! Keep up the good work!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home